You will find Good Samaritan Preschool nestled on five acres atop the Sammamish Plateau, just off the beaten path. In addition to our beautiful surroundings, our classrooms are spacious, bright and located off a large common area that is used for gross motor activities when the weather is not cooperating.
Who We Are
- Safe, Warm, and caring, learning environment serving children 30 months to 6 years of age.
- Developmentally appropriate, child-centered curriculums.
- Small class sizes which provide the opportunity for individual learning as well as small group interaction and activities.
- children have opportunities to explore, experiment, discover and create in an environment that is conducive to learning.
- curriculum that enhances a child’s cognitive, social, emotional and physical growth in a fun and nurturing environment.
- The curriculum units are based on monthly themes that are meaningful to preschool children. Each day children experience stories, arts, science, math, music, and various activities relating to these themes. In addition to planned activities, the environment allows the children to interact with a variety of “learning centers.”